Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This Is My Life


I realize most of my extensive (ahem!) readership thinks that I am dripping in jewels and jet-setting off to have dinner with Daniel Craig most of the time, but no: most of the time I am trying to navigate between the teen's and tween's desire for privacy and my own desire not to have the county come condemn this place. This morning I found stuff in their bathroom that was so gross I cannot describe it even on the Internet, 10 bath towels, an entire bag of trash--and this:



And I was composing a blistering note in my head to said kids, and planning to supplement this with an after-school lecture, when I looked up and saw a nice drawing made by my Tween and addressed to my Teen, with this:



Maybe I will let them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment